Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Jordan on the Menu - 8 days
|Jordan on the Menu - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Cook up a storm at the Petra Kitchen in Jordan, in palm-fringed Goa, magical Marrakech or in vibrant Vietnam, where you'll learn the art of cooking Jordanian, Indian, Moroccan, Vietnamese or Thai dishes, on courses designed especially for the enthusiastic home cook. Let the tropical sun and our expert chefs ensure you return home tanned and talented!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amman - Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs
- Madaba - Christian market town, Church of St George, Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics
- Shobak Crusader Castle - Reminder of the former glory of the Crusaders
- Learning to cook delicious Jordanian food
- Mt Nebo - Perhaps one of the most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land
- Petra - The fabled Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Dead Sea - Dramatically beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineral-rich waters
- 7 nights luxury accommodation with breakfast daily (6 nights 4 star and 1 night 5 star hotel)
- Lunch in Madaba
- Shopping trip to the souq with the chef
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- All excursions including a local guide for two days touring in Petra
- 5 cooking sessions followed by dinner
- Trips to local farms
- Recipes and an apron to remember it all with!
What's Not Included
- Flights or other transport to Amman
- Visas, travel insurance and personal expenses
- Meals, beverages or excursions not included in the itinerary