Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Lawrence's Arabia - 9 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Experience breathtaking sunsets, incredible starry skies and the vast, beautiful landscapes of some of the world's most spectacular deserts. See the incredible limestone formations of the White Desert in Egypt, camel trek across the endless rolling sand dunes of the Sahara or India's great Thar Desert and climb Dune 45 in Namibia.|
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amman - Citadel, Archaeological Museum and souq
- Umm Qais - Roman Decapolis city
- Shobak crusader castle
- Petra - Nabataean Rose City
- Bethany - biblical sights, Elijah’s Well, baptismal fonts
- Jerash - Ruins of ancient Roman city
- Madaba - Christian market town, Church of St George, Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics
- Aqaba - seaside resort
- Wadi Rum desertscape
- Dead Sea - pamper yourself!
- Breakfast daily
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Madaba, Petra and Bethany
- Aqaba - Red Sea - swim, snorkel or dive
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
- 8 nights 4/5 star hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary) 3 star hotels also available if required
- Dead Sea - free time, swim & detox
- Wadi Rum 4x4 jeep safari through the desert
- Qualified, specialist guides at local sites
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture