Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Lawrence's Arabia - 9 days
|Lawrence's Arabia - 9 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Experience breathtaking sunsets, incredible starry skies and the vast, beautiful landscapes of some of the world's most spectacular deserts. See the incredible limestone formations of the White Desert in Egypt, camel trek across the endless rolling sand dunes of the Sahara or India's great Thar Desert and climb Dune 45 in Namibia.|
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amman - Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs
- Umm Qais - Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers
- Shobak Crusader Castle - Reminder of the former glory of the Crusaders
- Petra - The fabled Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Bethany - Biblical sights, Elijah’s Well and baptismal fonts
- Jerash - Ruins of the ancient Roman city, which at over 2000 years old is still surprisingly well-preserved
- Madaba - Christian market town, Church of St George, Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics
- Aqaba - Picturesque Red Sea resort town with free time to sunbathe, swim, snorkel and more
- Wadi Rum - Vast red desert landscape with rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations
- Dead Sea - Dramatically beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineral-rich waters
- 8 breakfasts
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Madaba, Petra and Bethany
- Aqaba - Coastal bliss and colourful reefs
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 9
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
- 8 nights 4/5 star hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary) 3 star hotels also available if required
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Wadi Rum 4x4 jeep safari through the desert
- Qualified, specialist guides at local sites
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture