Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Petra & the Dead Sea - 4 days
|Petra & the Dead Sea - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Petra - UNESCO-listed Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Shobak Crusader Castle - Reminder of the former glory of the Crusaders
- Dead Sea - Dramatically beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineral-rich waters
- “Little Petra” and the Baidha Neolithic village
- Madaba - Ancient mosaics and St. George Church
- Mt Nebo - Perhaps one of the most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land
- 3 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and 4
- Full day of guided touring of Petra, “Little Petra” and the Baidha Neolithic village and Shobak Castle and Mt Nebo
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- 3 nights - 4 or 5 star hotel (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- English speaking guide on days 2 and 3
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture