Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Self Drive Jordan - 8 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Get your adrenaline pumping with our selection of off road adventures. Take an exciting 4x4 ride across the red desert of Wadi Rum in Jordan or the Western Desert in Egypt, or perhaps test out your Quad biking skills by the coast in Morocco.|
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Touring of Jordan - self drive holiday
- Suggested touring itinerary with sightseeing in Amman, Rose City of Petra and Dead Sea
- 6 days car hire/rental*
* Car hire/rental based upon compact vehicle - Opel Classic 1400CC or similar. Includes sales tax, unlimited kms, CDW (USD $500 deductible) and TP insurance, 24-hour emergency road service/replacement.
- 7 nights 4 or 5 star hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary), 3 star hotels available if required
- Wadi Rum 4x4 jeep safari through the desert
- Private air-conditioned transfers where applicable
- Breakfast daily, 1 dinner - Wadi Rum
- 1 night - Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Entrance fees for Wadi Rum desert
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture