Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'single supplement' applies for single travellers and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. Single travellers will also need to book a single room for any pre and/or post tour accommodation required.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged provided there is another single traveller booked on the tour date of your choosing.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Amman Pre-Tour accommodation
|Treasures Of The Lost City - 7 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Cook up a storm at the Petra Kitchen in Jordan, in palm-fringed Goa, magical Marrakech or in vibrant Vietnam, where you'll learn the art of cooking Jordanian, Indian, Moroccan, Vietnamese or Thai dishes, on courses designed especially for the enthusiastic home cook. Let the tropical sun and our expert chefs ensure you return home tanned and talented!|
||Indulge yourself with one of our relaxing spa breaks. Enjoy a peaceful retreat at the ultra luxurious Ananda Spa, set among the foothills of the snow capped Himalayas, rejuvenative yourself at the delightful Taj Green Cove Resort in Kovalam, or detox at the mineral-rich Dead Sea in Jordan.|
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amman - Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs
- Umm Qais - Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers
- Petra - The fabled Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Mt Nebo - Perhaps one of the most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land
- Jerash - Ruins of the ancient Roman city, which at over 2000 years old is still surprisingly well-preserved
- Dead Sea - Dramatically beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineral-rich waters
- Shobak Crusader Castle - Reminder of the former glory of the Crusaders
- Madaba - Christian market town, Church of St George, Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Petra By Night candlelit walk
- Petra Kitchen cooking session
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Umm Qais, Mt Nebo, Madaba and Petra
- Escorted by licenced Jordanian Guide
- All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 6 nights 4 - 5 star hotels
- Jerash RACE show
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 7
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sites
- Entrance fees to all included sites
What's Not Included
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 5 USD per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: included