Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
Our specialist Yoga in Jordan tour is guaranteed to depart to a minimum of 6 travellers.
Yoga in Jordan - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Get your adrenaline pumping with our selection of off road adventures. Take an exciting 4x4 ride across the red desert of Wadi Rum in Jordan or the Western Desert in Egypt, or perhaps test out your Quad biking skills by the coast in Morocco.|
||Indulge yourself with one of our relaxing spa breaks. Enjoy a peaceful retreat at the ultra luxurious Ananda Spa, set among the foothills of the snow capped Himalayas, rejuvenative yourself at the delightful Taj Green Cove Resort in Kovalam, or detox at the mineral-rich Dead Sea in Jordan.|
||The Rose City of Petra is the jewel in Jordan’s glittering archaeological crown, and is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Accessed on a walk through a narrow, deep and winding cleft in the rock that is known as the Siq, the end prize is the hidden valley where the Rose City of Petra lies. And the first sight to behold is the façade of Al-Kazneh – aka the Treasury of Petra. This rose red building actually served as a royal tomb, but got its name from the legend that pirates hid their treasure there. With a backstory like that and its amazing appearance its no surprise to learn that it was this building that served as the Holy Grail’s resting place In Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
Petra is full of ancient tombs, temples and ruins ripe for modern-day discoverers like us!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- A complete tour of Jordan including twice daily Yoga session by fully qualified instructor Flo Lefebrve
- Ajloun - RSCN forest reserve
- Mount Nebo - views overthe promised land
- Floating in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth
- Roman city of Jerash
- Yoga under the stars of Wadi Rum, Yoga on the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth and a class on a wilderness lodge rooftop deep in the Jordan’s premier nature reserve.
- Full day tour of the Rose City of Petra
- Madaba - Christian market town, Church of St George, Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics
- Wadi Rum experience including private desert camp
- Breakfast daily, 3 dinners
- Twice daily Yoga session - morning and evenings with instructor Flo Lefebrve
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Umm Qais, Ajloun Forest, Dana NP, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum and Madaba
- Dead Sea free-time, swim and detox
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 4 nights 3 star hotels, 1 night Wadi Rum - desert camp, 2 nights Royal Society of Consevation and Nature fixed campsites
- Escorted by licenced Jordanian Guide for guided sightseeing of Jordan's legendary sites
- 4 x 4 desert safari through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 5 USD per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Entrance Fees: $130-150 USD