Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Beirut & Bekaa Valley - 4 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beirut - Lebanon's cosmopolitan capital -
Solidere District, beach front promenade, the
National Museum and views of Pigeon Rocks
- Ksara Winery - Lebanon's leading wine producer
- Baalbek - incredible ancient Roman temple and city
ruins - the Jupiter Temple, Bacchus Temple and Temple
- Jeita Grottos - beautiful compound of crystallized caves
- The fortified village of Anjar - UNESCO Listed Umayyad ruins
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Guided tour of Beirut, Jeita Grottos, Anjar and
Baalbek Temple Complex
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- 3 nights - 4 or 5 star hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- English speaking guide for all included sightseeing
- Tour and wine tasting at Ksara Winery
- All relevant transfers and transportation in
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Le Commodore Hotel - Beirut
Offering a touch of luxury, warm & inviting guest rooms are complimented by a host of hotel ammenities & services. Le Commodore makes for a very enjoyable stay.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: 5 Star Hotel