Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Jewel of the Levant - 8 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beirut - city tour, Soliders district, Raouche, Saifi Village, Promenade and Mediterranean coastline and National Museum
- Jeita Grottos
- Byblos - fishing village, Temple of the Obelisk and 12th century Crusader castle and church
- Anjar - World Heritage listed fortified stronghold from the Umayyad Period
- Baalbak - Jupiter Temple, Bacchus Temple and Temple of Venus. Some of the world’s best preserved Roman ruins
- Qadisha Valley and the northern city of Tripoli
- Harissa - Our Lady of Lebanon statue
- Beittedine Palace, Deir el Qamar - Mosque and
Palace of Fakhreddine Mosque and Moussa Castle
- Bekaa Valley and Ksara Winery
- 7 breakfast, 1 lunch
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- All transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- 7 nights standard, superior or deluxe accommodation in Beirut
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- English speaking specialist guides for all scheduled sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture