Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Lebanon Uncovered - 6 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Make your own pilgrimage to some of the world's most holy and spiritual sites. Consider taking an inspirational journey to Israel's revered Holy Lands or the Levant, seeing the world’s most sacred Hindu temple and highest monastery in Tibet, visiting awe inspiring Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or watching the religious tradition of ritual cleansing in India's River Ganges.|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beirut - city tour, Soliders district, Promenade and Mediterranean coastline and National Museum
- Jeita Grottos
- Byblos - fishing village, Temple of the Obelisk and 12th century Crusader castle and church
- Anjar - World Heritage listed fortified stronghold from the Umayyad Period
- Baalbak - Jupiter Temple, Bacchus Temple and Temple of Venus. Some of the world’s best preserved Roman ruins
- Sidon - Castle of the Sea, Castle of St Louis and Murex Hill
- Harissa - Our Lady of Lebanon statue
- Beittedine Palace, Deir el Qamar - Mosque and
Palace of Fakhreddine Mosque and Moussa Castle
- Bekaa Valley and Ksara Winery
- 5 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Boat trip within the Jeita Grottos
- Wine tasting at Chateau Ksara
- Escorted by a licensed Lebanese tour guide
- All transfers and transportation in modern airconditoned vehicles
- 4 nights 4 star hotels, 1 night Bethania hotel/monastery in Harissa (3 star hotel)
- Cable Car ride - from ‘Our Lady of Lebanon’ Statue
- Touring of Beirut, Sidon, Byblos, Harissa, the Beqaa Valley and Baalbak
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 6
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping/ gratuities. We suggest you budget for your tour guide USD5-8 per day. For your driver USD2-3 per day. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Le Commodore Hotel - Beirut
Offering a touch of luxury, warm & inviting guest rooms are complimented by a host of hotel ammenities & services. Le Commodore makes for a very enjoyable stay.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: 5 Star Hotel