Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classical Morocco - 14 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marrakech - UNESCO-listed Place Djemaa el Fna, souks and Koutoubia Mosque
- Casablanca - largest city in Morocco
- Hercules Caves
- Chefchaouen – 'the blue city' overlooked by the Goat Horns mountains
- Essaouira and the Atlantic coast
- Rabat - imperial city
- Tangiers and the Mediterranean coast
- Fez - the oldest medieval city in the world
- Marrakech arrival and departure transfer
- 13 nights 3, 4 or 5 star hotels and riads (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Driver, all transfers and transportation in private A/C tourism vehicle
- 13 breakfasts
- A guided morning tour of Fes and Marrakech with an English Speaking Guide
- All road taxes and tolls
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture