Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Marrakech & Ait Benhaddou - 4 days
|Marrakech & Ait Benhaddou - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marrakech - UNESCO-listed Place Djemaa el Fna, medina and market place
- The rugged High Atlas Mountains
- Bahia Palace and Koutoubia Mosque
- Ait Benhaddou - UNESCO Listed kasbah
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Services of a English speaking town guide on day 2 and
mountain guide on days
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 4
- 3 nights 4 - 5 star hotels and riads (specific to your chosen
itinerary) 3 star available if required.
- Guided morning tour of Marrakech and Ait Benhaddou
- All relevant transfers and transportation
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture