Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'single supplement' applies for single travellers and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. Single travellers will also need to book a single room for any pre and/or post tour accommodation required.
|Morocco On The Menu - 4 days
|Morocco OTM - non cooking companion
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
||Cook up a storm at the Petra Kitchen in Jordan, in palm-fringed Goa, magical Marrakech or in vibrant Vietnam, where you'll learn the art of cooking Jordanian, Indian, Moroccan or Vietnamese dishes, on courses designed especially for the enthusiastic home cook. Let the tropical sun and our expert chefs ensure you return home tanned and talented!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marrakech – UNESCO-listed Place Djemaa el Fna, souks and medina
- Charcoal grilled marinated fish
- Meat tangia or Chicken chermoula
- Some of the tasty dishes you may cook: Tagine of meat or vegetable
- Delicately stuffed aubergines
- 3 breakfast and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Escorted spice and shopping trip
- 3 nights 3 star Moroccan riad
- 2 x cooking sessions followed by dinner
- Guided tour of the medina and souks of Marrakech
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide - an entirely personal gesture