Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Geminids Meteor Shower - 15 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Extend your stay and ride the waves in laid back Taghazoute, on Morocco's stunning Atlantic coast. Taghazoute has been popular with hippies since the 60's and surfers soon discovered its world class point breaks, making it the surfing Mecca it is today. Enjoy active surfing sessions in the day time and relaxing evenings at the surf camp.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Experience the amazing Geminids Meteor Shower in the heart of the Sahara Desert
- Casablanca and its incredible Hassan II mosque
- Meknes - Amazing Imperial city
- Chefchaouen – overlooked by the Goat Horns mountains
- Fes – the world’s oldest medieval city
- Todra Gorge – Morocco’s Grand Canyon
- Valley and waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech – UNESCO-listed medina, mosques, palaces and souks
- Rabat - Morocco's lively capital
- Rif Mountains
- Volubilis – UNESCO-listed Roman ruins
- Erg Chebbi/Merzouga sand dunes - beginning of the Sahara
- Essaouira – UNESCO-listed medina, great beaches and surf
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners including Berber camp dinner
- Guided sighting in Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Fes, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech airport - on day 1
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- All entrance fees to included sights
- 13 nights 3 star hotel, 1 night camping - Berber camp in the Sahara
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the Sahara
- Transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle, public bus Essaouira - Marrakech day 13
- All road taxes and tolls
What's Not Included
- Gratuity for your tour guide/driver. Budget USD$2 - 3 per person per day. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Entrance Fees: included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping Kitty: $65USD