Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|St Petes Explored - 4 Days
|St Petes Explored - 4 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- St Petersburg - the Hermitage at the Winter Palace
- The River Neva
- Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Choice of optional touring arrangements on day 3:
Summer Gardens of Peterhof and Catherine Palace
OR Yusupov Palace at an additional cost.
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 3 nights standard or superior star hotel (specific to your
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all museums and sites
- Breakfast daily
- Guided tour of The Hermitage and Peter and Paul Fortress
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Andersen Hotel - St Petersburg
This 3 star hotel is located in St Petersburg's Petrogradskaya District, within 10 minutes walk from the hotel is the metro station 'Petrogradskaya.' With a cozy bar open round the clock, this hotel caters for business and leisure guests.
|Our Rating : Standard —
Local Rating: 3 Star Hotel