Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‚Äėper person‚Äô, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‚Äė1-person‚Äô supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Capital & Country - 5 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Moscow - Tour the UNESCO-listed Red Square and the mighty Kremlin, plus visit Lenin‚Äôs Mausoleum and St Basil‚Äôs Cathedral
- Suzdal - Take in the ancient Kremlin, the Saviour Monastery of St Euthymius and the fascinating Museum of Wooden Architecture
- Vladimir - Visit the majestic Assumption Cathedral, the Cathedral of Demetrius and the Golden Gate
- 4 nights accommodation in Moscow and 1 night in Suzdal (standard, superior or deluxe hotel options available)
- 4 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Walking tour of Red Square and Kremlin, Vladimir and Suzdal, inclusive of entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide for schedued sightseeing and private air-conditioned transportation
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture