Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Karelia - 4 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Petrozavodsk 300 - collection of 18th Century architecture and gardens - Peter the Great monument
- Avant garde open air museum
- Walk through National Park
- Onego Lake embankment
- Kizhi Island - UNESCO protected wooden churches and cathedrals
- Optional guided rafting excursion
- 3 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotel options available
- Petrozavodsk railway
station arrival and departure transfers
- Professional English speaking guide & private air-con transport.
- Breakfast daily, 1 dinner
- Entrance fees to all listed sites
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture