Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Kiev & the Ukraine - 4 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- City tour including St Andrew's Church, holy Sophia Cathedral and St Michael's Cathedral
- Trinity Gate Church and Caves Monastery
- Chernobyl musuem
- Underground labyrinth with mummified monks
- 3 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotel options available
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Professional English speaking guide and private
- Breakfast daily
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees to all sites listed
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Eleven Mirrors Design Hotel - Kiev - Ukraine
Opened in November 2012 by Vladmir Klitschko, the Eleven Mirrors Design Hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Kiev. All of the rooms and suites boast a contemporary interior design and smart elegance including stunning en suite facilities. The on site Spa offers luxury treatments and the swimming pool is the perfect place to freshen up in the morning!
Perfectly located just a stones throw from the National Opera House in the heart of Kiev.
|Our Rating : Deluxe —
Local Rating: 5 Star Hotel