Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|The Golden Ring - 7 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||One of Russia’s most iconic images is undoubtedly St Basil’s Cathedral, with its riotously colourful tent roofs and twisting onion shaped domes, each with their own distinctive pattern and colour scheme. Located on Red Square in Moscow, opposite the Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral was commissioned by Ivan the Terrible in 1552 to mark the 1552 capture of Kazan from Mongol forces. It was designed by architect Postnik Yakovlev and completed in 1561. According to legend, Ivan was so ‘blown away’ at the beauty and intricacy of Postnik’s work; he had him blinded so that he would never be able to design anything as fantastical again!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Moscow - UNESCO-listed Red Square, Kremlin and Lenin’s Mausoleum and St Basil’s Cathedral
- Suzdal - 11th century village - kremlin, UNESCO-listed cathedrals, wood houses and rural surrounds
- Yaroslavl - Transfiguration of the Saviour Monastery, St.
Nicholas Nadein and Elijah the Prophet church frescoes
- Vladimir - ancient golden ring town - Golden Gate, Fort and Assumption Cathedral
- Kostroma - Epiphany and St Ipathy Monasteries, Trinity
Cathedral and the Volga River
- Rostov Veliky - 16th century Assumption Cathedral
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer and day 7
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing to all sights listed
- Entrance fees to the museums as per the itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- 6 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotel
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture