Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Volga River Cruise - 11 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- St Petersburg - Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress
and Peter and Paul Cathedral, St Isaac’s Cathedral,
St Savior Cathedral and Nevsky Prospect
- Goritzy - Monastery of St Cyril and Museum of Icons
- Uglich - walking tour, Kremlin, Church of St. Dimitry
on the blood and Transfiguration Cathedral
- Kizhi Island - open air museum, UNESCO protected
churches and the fine arts museum
- Yaroslavl - village market, Church of Elijah and
- Moscow - Red Sqaure, St Basils Cathedral, Kremlin,
Christ our Savior cathedral, views from Sparrow Hill
- All meals aboard river cruiser
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Guided sighting - St Petersburg, Kizhi, Goritzy, Yaroslavl, Uglich and Moscow
- Porterage and cruise tax
- 10 nights aboard a 3 or 4 star river cruiser (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Entrance fees to all museums and sites
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature