Prices & Departure Dates
Prices below are a guideline price per person travelling. The minimum group size for this adventure is 10 people. An interpreter is included. If there are less than 10 people, then supplements will apply. Please enquire for further details.
|Star City Zero Gravity - 1 day
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Ever fancied being a cosmonaut? Well, for one day you can be - Take a tour of the Space centre and experience pure weightlessness, its somewhat similar to the feeling experienced whilst riding a rollercoaster only you get to be in a spaceship and floating around! Or if you want to take it one step further, see the stars and the roundness of the earth with our unique experience that takes you to the outer reaches of the Earth's atmosphere in a MIG-29 - one of the most advanced combat airplanes in the Russian Air Force!|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Experience Zero Gravity, or pure weightlessness, onboard the fuselage of an aerobus IL-76 MDK
- Return transfer from Moscow
- Experienced English speaking instructor
- 1 1/2 hour flight, with 15 sessions of Zero Gravity, each lasting 25 seconds with total duration of 6 minutes.
What's Not Included
- Flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture