Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement. All our group tours are guaranteed to depart subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Night at the Museum - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Night At The Museums event - more than 30 museums will open their doors for the night. We will possibly visit the Museum of Political History, Planetarium, Geological Museum, Gally of Modern Art & St Isaac Cathedral
- Guided tour of the Hermitage at the Winter Palace
- St Petersburg - UNESCO-listed city area including: Nevsky Prospekt, Museum and University districts, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on Spilled Blood (exterior), The Bronze Horseman and Admiralty End
- Day 3 is a free day for you to explore on your own. Optional
tours are available on this day at an additional cost. Try our full day Pukka Pass or half day morning tour of Catherines Palace or if closed (Pavlosk Palace) or Peterhof.
- 3 breakfasts
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Night At The Museums Event: Transportation and guided tour of a selection of museums (entrance fees included).
- Services of an English speaking Russian tour leader during your stay
- 3 nights 3 star hotel
- Transportation and guided sight seeing to the museums.
- Guided sightseeing day 2 - St Petersburg city, Peter and Paul Fortress and the Hermitage at Winter Palace
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: $25-30 USD
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture