All nationalities -
Visa Application Guidelines
Here are guidelines on how complete the online Russia visa application form.
Please note that your visa application cannot be processed until all sections of the form have been completed and (if necessary) proof of residency is provided.
Please use the following information to fill in the application:
• Please complete every question (in English) on the application form
• Visa Category and type: Common Tourism
• Type of passport: Tourist
• Purpose of section: Tourism
• Purpose: Tourism
• Reference Number: 010431
• Number of confirmation (voucher number - which you will receive from your On The Go consultant)
• Name of tourist organisation: Tour De Force
• Medical Insurance: Is compulsory, your application will not be accepted unless ‘yes’ is ticked
• Please type your details, print out the page exactly as specified on the Russian Embassy Website and sign and date it in BLACK ink
• Hotel in Russia: If your tour starts in Moscow: “Izmailovo -Gamma Delta” 105613, Russia, Moscow, Izmailovskoye sh., 71, 3V; ph: +7 (495) 7377000
• If your tour starts in St Petersburg: "Hotel Moscow", 2 Alexander Nevsky Square, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation ph: ph: +7 (812) 333 2 444
• Route of journey (e.g. Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Veliky Novgorod) - check your itinerary and note all cities visited in Russia in the order visited
The granted tourist visa is valid strictly for the specified dates of your itinerary including your chosen trip and any pre or post trip accommodation you may require. The visa lists entry/exit dates - so please exercise care when completing this section on your visa application form as On The Go cannot be held responsible for incorrect dates and your passport data.
Please note that once you have completed the visa application form online, you will need to print it out EXACTLY as stated on the Russian Embassy website and also ensure that your photo EXACTLY fits the photo box on the visa application page - otherwise the Russian Embassy can and will reject your visa application.