Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Atacama & the North - 10 Days
|Atacama & the North - 10 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Santiago â€“ half day city tour of colonial architecture and traditional neighbourhoods
- Salar de Atacama â€“ Chileâ€™s largest salt lake
- Valle de la Luna â€“ striking lunar-like landscape with a sunset visit to enjoy the changing colours
- Cerro Pintados â€“ ancient site consisting of more than 400 giant geoglyphs
- Arica â€“ the brilliantly preserved Chinchorro mummies
- San Pedro de Atacama â€“ picturesque oasis village with an expansive archaeological museum
- Geysers del Tatio â€“ sunrise visit to soak in the thermal springs
- Chuquicamata â€“ the largest open-pit copper mines in the world
- Humberstone and Santa Laura â€“ abandoned ghost towns with crumbling houses and rusty processing plants
- Lauca National Park â€“ the stunning Chungara Lake backed by the snow-capped Parinacota volcano
- 9 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 10
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Domestic flights from Santiago to Calama and Arica to Santiago
- Private touring of Arica, Lauca National Park and nitrate ghost towns
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- Excursions to Santiago, San Pedro, Taito Geysers and Chuquicamata mines on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping â€“ an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature