Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
|Canyon Deep, Aymara High - 17 days
|Canyon Deep, Aymara High - 17 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lima and the excellent Larco Herrera Museum
- Colca Canyon – the world’s deepest canyon and home to soaring condors
- Andean Explorer train – travelling from Puno to Cuzco through spectacular Andean scenery
- The Sacred Valley – the Andean textile centre of Awanacancha, archaeological complex of Pisac and local market, and the fortress of Ollantaytambo
- Amazon Jungle – three nights in a jungle lodge with guided walks and river cruises available
- Arequipa and the impressive Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca – the floating islands of Uros and a homestay on Amantani Island
- Cuzco and the impressive Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara
- Machu Picchu – touring of the legendary ‘Lost City’
- 15 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- 16 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 5 dinners
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- Shared public bus from Colca to Puno
- Return train from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- Boat trip on Lake Titicaca
- 1 overnight homestay on Lake Titicaca
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 17
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Optional jungle activities available in your jungle lodge on a shared basis
- Andean Explorer train from Puno to Cusco
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Domestic flights – South American airpasses are available with LAN, TAM and other airline carriers when booked in conjunction with international flights, offering significant savings on domestic flights. Please ask a member of the team for more information.