Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Chimu, Sican & Surf - 14 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lima – city touring of Plaza Mayor and the Larco Herrera
- Caral – the oldest city in the Americas
- Chan Chan – the huge complex and ancient capital of the Chimu Empire
- Tucume – the Valley of the Pyramids
- Mancora – trendy surf hang out with superb beaches and nearby mud baths
- Pachacamac – an important ancient ceremonial centre
- Trujillo – the ‘city of eternal spring’
- Chiclayo – the fascinating Witch Doctor’s Market
- Sipan – elaborate tombs and precious grave objects
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Shared public bus from Chiclayo to Tumbes
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- 13 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary on a private basis
- One way economy class flights Lima – Trujillo and Tumbes – Lima
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature