Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
|Chimu, Sican & Surf - 14 days
|Chimu, Sican & Surf - 14 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lima – city touring of Plaza Mayor and the Larco Herrera
- Caral – the oldest city in the Americas
- Chan Chan – the huge complex and ancient capital of the Chimu Empire
- Tucume – the Valley of the Pyramids
- Mancora – trendy surf hang out with superb beaches and nearby mud baths
- Pachacamac – an important ancient ceremonial centre
- Trujillo – the ‘city of eternal spring’
- Chiclayo – the fascinating Witch Doctor’s Market
- Sipan – elaborate tombs and precious grave objects
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Shared public bus from Chiclayo to Tumbes
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- 13 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- City tour of Lima and excursion to Pachacamac on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement) - all other excursions on a private basis
- One way economy class flights Lima – Trujillo and Tumbes – Lima
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature