Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|El Norte Grande - 12 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Buenos Aires – city tour and Tango dinner show
- Cachi – scenic drive through the Cardones National Park to the traditional village of Cachi with attractive colonial architecture
- Humahuaca Gorge - long narrow valley carved out by the Rio Grande
- Quilmes – pre-Inca ruins of a fortified citadel
- Salta – historic provincial capital
- Purmamarca – picturesque village at the base of a gorge with spectacular views of the Hill of Seven Colours
- Cafayate – centre of the northwest’s wine industry
- Tafi del Valle – popular summer retreat sandwiched between two rivers
- 11 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 12
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Tango Show and Dinner with private transfers
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- 11 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- Domestic flights from Buenos Aires – Salta and Tucuman – Buenos Aires
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature