Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies to travellers who would like the comfort of their own room (on all or many of the tour nights) and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 4 travellers.
|Highlights of Bolivia - 9 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- La Paz - one of the highest capitals in the world.
- The Miner's market of Calvario and the private silver mines.
- The incredible salt flats of Uyuni.
- The multi-coloured Laguna Colorada where the James Flamingos flock.
- The pre-Columbian archaeological site of Tiahuanacu.
- Potosi - a gorgeous example of native artwork with many pretty churches and temples.
- The famous rock formations of the Valley of the Giants.
- San Pedro de Atacama - an oasis town in the expansive Atacama Desert.
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners.
- Services of a English-speaking guides at local sites.
- Overnight train from La Paz to Potosi
- Guided day tour of La Paz
- Guided tour of Potosi including National Mint of Bolivia.
- Visits to the church of San Cristobal and the villages of Culpina and Alota.
- 7 nights standard accommodation and 1 night overnight train
- Public bus services between Puno and La Paz.
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Guided tour of Kalasasaya Temple and Akapana Pyramid. Afternoon tour of the miner's market in Calvario.
- Excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats including Fish Island and the cemetery of trains
- Visit to the Laguna Colorada and the Sol de Manana geysers.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature