Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
|Highlights of Bolivia - 9 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- La Paz - one of the highest capitals in the world.
- The Miner's market of Calvario and the private silver mines.
- The incredible salt flats of Uyuni.
- The multi-coloured Laguna Colorada where the James Flamingos flock.
- The pre-Columbian archaeological site of Tiahuanacu.
- Potosi - a gorgeous example of native artwork with many pretty churches and temples.
- The famous rock formations of the Valley of the Giants.
- San Pedro de Atacama - an oasis town in the expansive Atacama Desert.
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners.
- Services of a English-speaking guides at local sites.
- Overnight bus from La Paz to Potosi
- Guided day tour of La Paz
- Guided tour of Potosi including National Mint of Bolivia.
- Visits to the church of San Cristobal and the villages of Culpina and Alota.
- 7 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Public bus services between Puno and La Paz.
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Guided tour of Kalasasaya Temple and Akapana Pyramid. Afternoon tour of the miner's market in Calvario.
- Excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats including Fish Island and the cemetery of trains
- Visit to the Laguna Colorada and the Sol de Manana geysers.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature