Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Into the Incan Empire - 8 days
|Into the Incan Empire - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lima and the excellent Larco Herrera Museum
- The Sacred Valley – the Andean textile centre of Awanacancha, archaeological complex of Pisac and local market, the fortress of Ollantaytambo, the church of Chinchero, the salt flats of Maras and the Inca terraces of Moray.
- Cuzco and the impressive Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara
- Machu Picchu – a full day tour of the legendary ‘Lost City’
- 7 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Return train from Cuzco to Machu Picchu
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- Optional Lima city tour, Cuzco city tour and Macchu Picchu excursion on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
- Return economy class flights from Lima to Cuzco
- Optional excursion to Sacred Valley on a private basis
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature