Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
|Santiago to Patagonia - 14 days
|Santiago to Patagonia - 14 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Santiago – half day city tour of colonial architecture and traditional neighbourhoods
- Puerto Montt – scenic views across the bay and the lively fishermen’s market
- Chiloé – archipelago of islands with quaint fishing villages and stilt houses
- Torres del Paine – the giant vertical towers of the Paine massif
- Puerto Varas – attractive city on the shores of Lake Llanquihue
- Lago Todos los Santos – the Petrohué waterfalls and ecological village of Peulla
- Punta Arenas – Chile’s southernmost city and the Magellanic penguin colony at Seno Otway
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- City tour of Santiago and Puerto Montt on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
- Touring of Punta Arenas and Castro; sailing trip on the Todos Los Santos and visit to Petrohue waterfalls; visit to the Seno Otway penguin colony and optional activities in the Torres del Paine National Park on a private basis
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Domestic flights – South American airpasses are available with LAN, TAM and other airline carriers when booked in conjunction with international flights, offering significant savings on domestic flights. Please ask a member of the team for more information.