Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Vines Lakes & Volcan Escapes - 14 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Santiago – half day city tour of colonial architecture and traditional neighbourhoods
- Chillán – vast handicrafts market and fascinating Mexican murals
- Huilo Huilo Reserve – lush, native forest with plenty of outdoor activities available
- Colchagua Valley – Chile’s finest wine-making region
- Pucón – ideal base to explore the Lake District and the incredible Villarrica Volcano
- Puerto Varas – situated along Lake Llanquihue’s southern shore with excellent access to the Osorno volcano and Pertohué waterfalls
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- 12 days car hire/rental – car hire/rental based upon compact vehicle, Hyundai Accent Sedan, VW Golf Sedan or similar. Includes unlimited kms, CDW insurance (USD $500 deductible), roadside emergency assistance.
- 13 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Private city and wine tour in Santiago
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature