Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
|Waterfalls Wine & Wilderness - 14 days
|Waterfalls Wine & Wilderness - 14 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Buenos Aires – city tour and Tango dinner show
- Mendoza – Argentina’s wine capital with plenty of pretty vineyards and excellent dining options
- El Calafate – a thriving tourist resort with free time to explore the nearby Parque Nacional Los Glaciares and Lago Argentino
- Iguazu Falls – a spectacular display of water’s power over 275 separate cascades with touring on both the Brazilian and Argentinean side
- Bariloche – Alpine-style resort in a stunning location with plenty of leisure time to explore the many natural attractions in the area
- Perito Moreno Glacier – full day excursion to see this spectacular hulk of ice with a nautical safari
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Tango Show and Dinner with shared transfers
- 13 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- City tour of Buenos Aires, excursions to the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of Iguazu Falls, half day tour of wineries and vineyards in Mendoza, and full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier and Nautical Safari Navigation boat trip on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Domestic flights – South American airpasses are available with LAN, TAM and other airline carriers when booked in conjunction with international flights, offering significant savings on domestic flights. Please ask a member of the team for more information.