Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices shown are based upon travel in low season, staying in standard hotels (superior and deluxe hotels are available upon request).
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Special Offer - 15% off Group Tours
Book any South America Group Tour and receive 15% off the tour price. Valid for all new bookings made between 2nd July - 30th July 2014. Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please contact our reservations team in order to take advantage of this discount.
|Way to Rio - 8 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Curibita - one of the most sustainable green cities in the world.
- Sao Paulo - The world's 3rd largest city and the 'City that never stops!'
- Morretes - colonial city with charming architecture.
- Rio de Janeiro - Brazil's most famous city, home to stunning beaches, Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- 6 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request), and 1 overnight bus journey
- Public bus services from Iguazu - Curibita; Curitiba - Sao Paulo; Sao Paulo - Rio de Janeiro.
- All relevant transfers and transportation.
- 7 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Scenic mountain range train ride from Curitiba to Morretes (rtn) and guided tour of Morretes on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature