Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies to travellers who would like the comfort of their own room (on all or many of the tour nights) and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 4 travellers.
|Way to Rio - 8 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Curibita - one of the most sustainable green cities in the world.
- Sao Paulo - The world's 3rd largest city and the 'City that never stops!'
- Morretes - colonial city with charming architecture.
- Rio de Janeiro - Brazil's most famous city, home to stunning beaches, Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- 6 nights standard accommodation and 1 overnight bus journey
- Guided sightseeing in Morretes on a shared service.
- All relevant transfers and transportation.
- 7 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Public bus services from Iguazu - Curibita; Curibita - Sao Paulo; Sao PAulo - Rio de Janeiro.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature