Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
Please Note - Dates for 2013 have yet to be finalised. Conatct us for further details
Boryeong Mud Festival - 7 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The Boryeong Mud Festival! South Korea's most unique festival.
- Seoul - the nations captivating capital; The Blue House, Gyeongbokgung Palace,
Jogyesa Temple, Insadong Antique Alley
and Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan
- UNESCO Listed Seokguram Grotto - one of Asia's finest Buddhist shrines and Bulguksa Temple
- Haeinsa Temple - UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to ancient Buddhist scriptures.
- Gyeongju - former capital of the Silla Kingdom and historic heart of the nation; Gyeongju National Museum, Tumuli Park and the Sill royal tombs, Anapji Pond, the ancient Cheomseongdae Observatory
- Yangdong Village - a UNESCO listed traditional Korean village.
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- Escorted by a qualified local tour guide (separate driver and tour guide for groups of 3 or more)
- Touring of Seoul, Haeinsa, Yangdong and Gyeongju
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- 6 breakfasts
- Entrance into the Boryeong Mud Festival
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.