Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. The price per person applies when there are 2 people travelling together, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the per person price.
The prices below are based upon a minimum group size of 4. This tour will run with 2-3 passengers, however please note that a 2-3 pax supplement will apply, see below.
Should more passengers subsequently join the group, the difference in cost will be refunded at the time of travel. Please contact our reservations team to make a booking.
|2-3 Passenger Supplement
|Boryeong Mud Festival - 7 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The Boryeong Mud Festival! South Korea's most unique festival.
- Seoul - the nations captivating capital; The Blue House, Gyeongbokgung Palace,
Jogyesa Temple, Insadong Antique Alley
and Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan
- UNESCO Listed Seokguram Grotto - one of Asia's finest Buddhist shrines and Bulguksa Temple
- Haeinsa Temple - UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to ancient Buddhist scriptures.
- Gyeongju - former capital of the Silla Kingdom and historic heart of the nation; Gyeongju National Museum, Tumuli Park and the Sill royal tombs, Anapji Pond, the ancient Cheomseongdae Observatory
- Yangdong Village - a UNESCO listed traditional Korean village.
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- Escorted by a qualified local tour guide (separate driver and tour guide for groups of 3 or more)
- Touring of Seoul, Haeinsa, Yangdong and Gyeongju
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- 6 breakfasts
- Entrance into the Boryeong Mud Festival
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.