Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Seoul & Silla Kingdoms - 6 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Seoul - the nations captivating capital; Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum, Jogyesa Temple, Insadong Antique Alley, Cheonggycheon Stream and Seoul Tower
- Gyeongju - former capital of the Silla Kingdom and historic heart of the nation; Gyeongju National Museum, Tumuli Park and the Sill royal tombs, Anapji Pond, the ancient Cheomseongdae Observatory
- Andong - UNESCO World Heritage listed Hahoe Folk Village and Andong Folk Museum
- UNESCO Listed Seokguram Grotto - one of Asia's finest Buddhist shrines and Bulguksa Temple
- 5 nights 3, 4 or 5 star hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Services of an English speaking guide/driver for all scheduled sightseeing
- All transfers and tranportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 6
- Touring of Seoul, Andong and Gyeongju
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature