Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Cambodia Discovery - 8 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Phnom Penh - Cambodia's capital City. Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum.
- Cruising on the Mekong - one of the world’s greatest rivers.
- Angkor Thom - The last capital of the Khmer Empire. The South Gate, the lost temple of Prasat Chroung and the Bayon Temple.
- Ta Prohm - the jungle enveloped 'Tomb Raider' temple.
- Kompong Thom - pre-Angkorian temples including the most impressive group at Sambor Prei Kuk.
- Siem Reap - attractive riverside town and gateway to the Angkor Temple Complex.
- Angkor Wat - the world's largest religious temple.
- Tonle Sap Lake - Cambodia's largest freshwater lake and Kompong Phluk floating village
- Breakfast daily
- Private boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- 7 nights standard accommodation. Superior (4 star) and deluxe (5 star) properties are also available.
- Cruise on the Mekong River in Phnom Penh
- Entrance fees to all included
- All transfers and transportation in private A/Cvehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture