Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classic Thailand - 8 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Bangkok - Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Flower Market, longtail boat ride through canals and Khao San Road
- Chiang Mai - Night market and free time for optional activities from spa treatments to canopy ziplines
- Erawan National Park - Seven-tiered Erawan Falls and several caves to explore
- Elephant Centre - Opt for a ride around the centre grounds
- Kanchanaburi - Allied War Cemetery, Bridge on the River Kwai and ‘Hellfire Pass’
- Cruising on the Kok River in a longtail boat
- Chiang Rai - Karen (Longneck) tribe village, Wat Rhon Khung - the White Temple and the night market
- Sampran Riverside - Cooking class at a traditional Thai hotel
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Economy class flights Bangkok - Chiang Rai & Chiang Mai - Bangkok
- Escorted by an English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Train ride over the River Kwai and visit to Hellfire Pass
- Excursion to the hill tribe villages around Chiang Rai
- 5 nights 3 star & special class hotels, 1 night floating hotel in the jungle, 1 night luxury tent
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 & departure transfer day 8
- Guided sightseeing - Bangkok, Kanchanaburi and Chiang Rai
- Longtail boat cruise on the canals of Bangkok, to accommodation in Kanchanaburi and on the Kok River
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture