Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classic Vietnam & Cambodia - 16 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Make your own pilgrimage to some of the world's most holy and spiritual sites. Consider taking an inspirational journey to Israel's revered Holy Lands or the Levant, seeing the world’s most sacred Hindu temple and highest monastery in Tibet, visiting awe inspiring Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or watching the religious tradition of ritual cleansing in India's River Ganges.|
||Cook up a storm at the Petra Kitchen in Jordan, in palm-fringed Goa, magical Marrakech or in vibrant Vietnam, where you'll learn the art of cooking Jordanian, Indian, Moroccan or Vietnamese dishes, on courses designed especially for the enthusiastic home cook. Let the tropical sun and our expert chefs ensure you return home tanned and talented!|
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
||Siem Reap is the gateway to Cambodia’s vast and spectacular Angkor Temple Complex, which is undoubtedly one of the world's greatest archaeological sites. Within the legendary 'lost city of the Khmers' there are over a thousand temples, ranging from piles of rubble to the magnificent and iconic Angkor Wat – which is the best preserved temple in the complex and reputed to be the world's largest religious building.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Hanoi - the 'Paris of the Orient' and capital of Vietnam; The Old Quarter, Tai Chi at Hoan Kiem Lake, Chau Long Market
- Hue - the Perfume River, Imperial City and ancient walled Citadel, Royal Tombs
- Saigon - Cosmopolitan and commercial hub of Vietnam; The Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Dong Khoi Street, the Opera House and People's Committee Building
- Tra Que - rural farming village outside Hoi An
- Siem Reap - attractive riverside town and gateway to the Angkor Temple Complex.
- Angkor Wat - the world's largest religious temple.
- Tonle Sap Lake - Cambodia's largest freshwater lake and Kompong Phluk floating village
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed former merchant trading post, famed for its beautifully preserved architecture
- Cruising on the Mekong Delta - one of the world’s greatest river regions. Cai Be and Cai Rang Floating Markets, Dong Hoa Hiep Island and Mekong Delta rural life
- Phnom Penh - Cambodia's capital City. Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum.
- Angkor Thom - The last capital of the Khmer Empire. The South Gate, the lost temple of Prasat Chroung and the Bayon Temple
- Ta Prohm - the jungle enveloped 'Tomb Raider' temple
- 13 nights 4 star hotels (3 or 5 star options are available)
- 1 night overnight train - Hanoi to Hue. 4 berth soft sleeper cabin.
- 2 domestic economy flights: Da Nang to Saigon and Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Speed boat: Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon, Phnom Penh and Angkor Temple Complex
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay overnight Junk boat cruise
- Tra Que village experience including bike ride
- Siem Reap - Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- 1 night aboard a luxury Halong Bay Junk boat
- 15 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 2 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Services of an English speaking guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Hanoi - Vietnamese Cooking Lesson
- Hue - boat trip on the Perfume River
- Sampan cruise on the Mekong Delta, including stops at Cai Be Floating Market and Dong Hoa Hiep Island
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas. Vietnam visa letter included - stamping fee required upon arrival
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture