Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Essential Burma - 8 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Bagan and its temple filled plains, golden Shwezigon Pagoda and 13th century Wetkyi-in
- Mandalay - incredible golden Buddha of Mahamuni Paya,
spectacular sunsets from Mandalay Hill.
- Boat trip on Lake
- Salay village and its many active monasteries and mystical Mount
- Pindaya on the shores of Lake Pindaya and its caves containing over 9000 Buddha statues
- Indein Pagoda, Gaba Aye pagoda
and Mahapasana Cave
- Breakfast daily
- Economy class flights - Yangon - Bagan, Bagan - Mandalay, Heho - Yangon
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and departure transfer. English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- 7 nights superior accommodation
- Lake Inle boat trip
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- Transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture