Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Highlights of the South - 11 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Saigon - Cosmopolitan and commercial hub of Vietnam; The Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Dong Khoi Street, the Opera House and People's Committee Building
- Can Tho - lively market town in the Mekong Delta and nearby Cai Rang floating market
- Dalat - visit the French made Xuan Huong Lake, the central markets overflowing with colourful fruits and vegetables, Prenn waterfall and Lam Ty Ni pagoda - home to the "mad monk"
- Phan Thiet and the Po Klong Garai Cham Tower in Phan Rang Town
- Cu Chi Tunnels - vast underground network of tunnels used by the Viet Cong
- Vinh Long province - take a boat ride to a local orchard and visit the Cai Be floating markets
- Nha Trang - visit the islands embarking on our boat from Cau Da port. Tri Nguyen aquarium on Mieu Island. Chance to swim and snorkel at Mun Island. Fishing village of Lang Chai
- Muine Beach in Phan Thiet - free time on the beach
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Private boat trip in the Mekong/Vinh Long
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Upgrade - If you would like to stay in some of Vietnam’s finest hotels, 5 star hotel upgrades are available on this and all of our other tailor-made itineraries.
- 10 nights standard accommodation, 1 night private cabin, shared junk boat. Superior (4 star) and deluxe (5 star) properties are also available.
- Row boat journey in the Mekong
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary. All transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa. Vietnam visa letter included - stamping fee required upon arrival
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture