Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Impressions of Vietnam - 10 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Experience the thrill of white water and white knuckles tubing at Saklikent Gorge in Turkey or rafting the mighty Zambezi River in Africa. Take a catamaran along the winding rivers of the Ural Mountains in Russia or for the ultimate thrill, kayak between the limestone peaks of Halong Bay in Vietnam or the icy waters of Antarctica, amongst seals, penguins and perhaps even whales!|
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cruising on the Mekong Delta - one of the world’s greatest river regions. Cai Be Floating Market, Dong Hoa Hiep Island and Mekong Delta rural life
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Danang - Cham Museum
- My Son - tombs from the Kingdom of Champa
- Hanoi - the 'Paris of the Orient' and capital of Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh's house of stilts, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and the Ancient Quarter
- Hue - the Perfume River, Imperial City and ancient walled Citadel, Royal Tombs
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed former merchant trading post, famed for its beautifully preserved architecture
- Saigon - Cosmopolitan and commercial hub of Vietnam; Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office Building, Dong Khoi Street and China Town
- 8 nights standard hotels. Superior (4 star) and deluxe (5 star) properties are also available.
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 3 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Services of an English speaking guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay overnight Junk boat cruise
- Hue - boat trip on the Perfume River
- 1 night aboard a Halong Bay Junk boat
- 2 domestic economy flights: Hanoi to Hue and Da Nang to Saigon
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Saigon
- Water Puppets Performance in Hanoi
- Sampan cruise on the Mekong Delta, including stops at Cai Be Floating Market and Dong Hoa Hiep Island
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa. Vietnam visa letter included - stamping fee required upon arrival
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture