Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Rainforest and Reef - 6 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Climb to the summit of Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, on the beautiful island of Borneo. At 4095 metres Mount Kinabalu is one of the tallest mountains in Southeast Asia and summiting at sunrise you'll be greeted by the spectacular panoramic views. |
||Here's a chance to take a break of a different kind. Travelling to Talang Talang Island in Borneo you will have the opportunity to work directly with the forestry wardens in conserving the majestic sea turtle of the region, you can even adopt a turtle and be updated on its process once you have returned home.|
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Danum Valley - bird watching, tree top walks and ancient burial sites
- Unlimited shore dives and 3 boat dives a day
- Mabu Island - a divers paradise where shore dives are available
- Borneo Rainforest Lodge - located on the edge of undisturbed lowland rainforest and home to Sumatran rhinoceros, Elephants, Clouded Leopards and Orangutans
- 5 breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners, All beverages excluding alcoholic and carbonated drinks
- Airport arrival and departures transfers
- Three boat dives per day and unlimited short dives while staying on Mabul Island
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 2 nights Borneo Rainforest Lodge in a standard Room, 3 nights Mabul Island in a twin bedded chalet
- All guided walks and activities as included by the Borneo Rainforest lodge
- Dive equipment â€“ tanks, weights & belts. Please Note: Please bring your own mask and wet suit if required
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture