Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Treasures of Indochina - 15 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Saigon - ‘Pearl of the Orient!. Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office and War Remnants Museum
- Hue - ancient citadel, Imperial Purple City, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda and monastery
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed ancient town, famed for its beautifully preserved old city, tailors, handicrafts markets and nearby beaches
- Halong Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Luang Prabang - the UNESCO Listed former royal capital, Temples of Visoun, Ahan and Sene, a weaving centre, the former Royal Palace, superb views from Mount Phousi
- Siem Reap - attractive riverside town and gateway to the Angkor Temple Complex.
- Cai Be Floating Market
- Lan Co beach en-route to Danang
- My Son - a religious site dating back to the Kingdom of Champa and a remaining reminder of the Hindu influence in South East asia
- Hanoi - Hoan Kiem Lake and the Ancient Quarter
- Pak Ou Caves with its thousands of golden Buddha statues
- Angkor Wat!
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunch, 3 dinners
- Economy class flights - Saigon - Hue, Danang - Hanoi,
Hanoi - Luang Prabang and Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
- Row boat journey in the Mekong
- Airport arrival and departure
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- 13 nights standard accommodation, 1 night private cabin, shared junk boat. Superior (4 star) and deluxe (5 star) properties are also available.
- Private boat trips in Hue, the Mekong Delta and Siem Reap.
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- All transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture