Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Vietnam Encompassed - 17 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Take a break in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, a steamy and cosmopolitan city of contrasts that guarantees to be a feast for all the senses. From gleaming skyscrapers, exquisite golden palaces and
ornate temples, to eclectic markets, picturesque canals and bustling streets filled with hawkers and horn honking tuk tuks.|
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Cook up a storm at the Petra Kitchen in Jordan, in palm-fringed Goa, magical Marrakech or in vibrant Vietnam, where you'll learn the art of cooking Jordanian, Indian, Moroccan or Vietnamese dishes, on courses designed especially for the enthusiastic home cook. Let the tropical sun and our expert chefs ensure you return home tanned and talented!|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers and holy Mt Sinai in Egypt, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
||Get off the beaten track on one of our trekking expeditions. Hike in the rugged High Atlas mountains and the lush valley terrain in Morocco, climb to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, through the stunning Annapurna region in Nepal or follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary to the base camp of mighty Mt Everest! Journey to South America and follow the legendary Inca Trail up to Machu Picchu, trek to the Rose City of Petra in Jordan, or up to the remote hill tribes of the beautiful Tonkinese Alps in Vietnam. We offer all these active adventures and more! |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Hanoi - the 'Paris of the Orient' and capital of Vietnam; The Old Quarter, Tai Chi at Hoan Kiem Lake, Chau Long Market, the Museum of Ethnology and Temple of Literature
- Hue - the Perfume River, Imperial City and ancient walled Citadel, Royal Tombs
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed former merchant trading post, famed for its beautifully preserved architecture
- Cu Chi Tunnels - vast underground network of tunnels used by the Viet Cong
- Nha Trang - coastal resort. White sandy beach, crystal clear water and off shore islands
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Sapa - a former French hill station, nestled in the rugged Tonkinese Alps. Valleys, waterfalls and ethnic minority villages
- Saigon - Cosmopolitan and commercial hub of Vietnam; The Presidential Palace, the History Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Hotel D'Ville and Dong Khoi Street
- Cruising on the Mekong Delta - one of the world’s greatest river regions. Cai Be Floating Market, Dong Hoa Hiep Island and Mekong Delta rural life
- Hue - boat trip on the Perfume River
- Vietnamese Cooking lesson in Hanoi
- Nha Trang beach break and boat excursion
- 1 night aboard a Halong Bay Junk boat
- 16 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Services of an English speaking guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Junk overnight boat cruise
- Tai Chi lesson in Hanoi
- Trekking in Sapa
- 13 nights 4 star hotels (3 or 5 star options are available)
- 2 nights overnight train - Hanoi to Sapa return. 4 berth soft sleeper cabin.
- 3 domestic economy flights: Hanoi to Hue, Da Nang to Nha Trang and Nha Trang to Saigon
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Cu Chi Tunnels and Saigon
- Sampan cruise on the Mekong Delta, including stops at Cai Be Floating Market and Dong Hoa Hiep Island
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture