Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement. All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 4 travellers.
|18 OCT - 27 OCT
|13 DEC - 22 DEC
|10 JAN - 19 JAN
|07 FEB - 16 FEB
|07 MAR - 16 MAR
|Cycle Vietnam - 10 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Extend your holiday and discover the Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground network of tunnels and hideouts used by Viet Cong guerrilla fighters during the 1960’s. Often lead by a relative of a Viet Cong fighter in green fatigues you’ll walk the bush trails discovering grass covered trapdoors, ingenious, yet gruesome booby traps and hidden underwater entrances in rivers. There is also an opportunity to go underground and pop off a few rounds at the firing range.
||Located 1500m above sea level, Sapa is a former French hill station, nestled in the rugged Tonkinese Alps and surrounded by lush valleys and verdant rice paddy fields. Here, farmers in conical hats plough the fields with water buffalo and local ethnic minority groups (such as H’mong and Dzao) maintain their age old traditions and way of life.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Hanoi - Hoan Kiem Lake and the Ancient Quarter
- Hue - ancient citadel, Imperial Purple City, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda and monastery
- Saigon - ‘Pearl of the Orient!. Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office and War Remnants Museum
- Cai Be waterways, cottage industries, mansion home and Dong Hoa Hiep Island
- Halong Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed ancient town, famed for its beautifully preserved old city, tailors, handicrafts
markets and nearby beaches
- Mekong Delta - a maze of waterways, fertile farm land and floating villages
- Can Tho - lively market town in the Mekong Delta and nearby Cai Rang floating market
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 1 dinner
- Economy class flight Danang - Saigon
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Ho Ain, Mekong Delta and Saigon
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 10
- Visa approval letter (excl. stamping fee required upon arrival)
- Mountain bikes for days 4, 5 and 7. See image on day 7 of the itinerary. Locally made road bike for leisurely riding on day 6.
- Bicycle Helmet, though you may wish to bring your own.
- Spare bikes - 1-2 for use if required.
- 7 nights 4 star and special class hotels, 1 night deluxe junk boat and 1 overnight sleeper train (Junk boat: private cabin, Sleeper train: basic, 4 berth cabin.)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - swim, kayak, explore caves and floating villages
- Sampan and row boat journeys in the Mekong Delta
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide.
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Maximum group size: 24 travellers
- Tour guide riding with you, Support vehicle and driver/mechanic accompanying all rides
- Snacks, fruits, 2 mineral waters and towels per person on cycling days
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa. Vietnam visa letter included - stamping fee required upon arrival
- Entrance Fees: $25 - $30 USD
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Tipping Kitty: $30 - $40 USD