Here are our top 12 reasons for travelling with us
- Small group tours (with a maximum of 22 persons)
- We arrange and include the cost of your Vietnam Visa
- A superb mix of 4 star and special class hotels on our group tours (3 star, simple jungle lodges and homestays in Borneo)
- Overnight on a luxury junk boat in beautiful Halong Bay
- Guaranteed departures - with a minimum of 2 persons.
- No mandatory single supplements on our Very Vietnam & Journey to Angkor Wat tours
- Escorted by qualified local tour guides, native to the country you are visiting
- Our itineraries offer a balanced mix of sightseeing with free time to explore on your own
- On our Private Journeys and Tailor-made holidays, you can choose where you'd like to go and what you'd like to see. You can also choose your own departure date!
- We have offices in the UK and Australia so if you prefer to book your holiday face to face you're more than welcome to pop in and our reservations team will be happy to give advice, answer any questions and help you in any way we can.
- We're Triple-A bonded, so rest assured, it’s safe to book with us!
- Eco-friendly travel - We operate with a sound environmental policy
We're triple A rated!
For your peace of mind, rest assured that as members of ABTA and ATOL its safe to book your holiday with us, no matter where in the world you book your on the go tour, expedition or adventure. The air holiday packages featured on this website are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 6109. Please see our booking conditions for more information. ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services. Many are protected by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA). Our ABTA number is W4479. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.
Further, on the go tours is a member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators. The Association represents Britain’s leading independent tour operators and encourages high standards of quality and service. We abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct and adhere to the AITO Quality Charter which can be viewed on aito.co.uk. Visit the website to find out more about the Association or call (UK) ++ 0208 744 9280.