Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. Entrance fees are not included.
The Beijing Stopover is only available to travellers undertaking an Eastbound Trans-Siberian journey which starts in Moscow.
|Beijing Stopover - 3 days
|Beijing Stopover - 3 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Tiananmen Square
- Great Wall of China - UNESCO-listed
- Cloisonne enamel artwork workshop
- Forbidden City
- Summer Palace - UNESCO-listed
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Guided sightseeing - day 2 and day 3 with English speaking guide
- Arrival transfer from Beijing train station to the hotel
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights 3 star hotel
- Excursion to The Great Wall of China
- Guided Beijing city tour including Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City and the Summer Palace
What's Not Included
- Flights and visas
- Entrance Fees: USD$ 20
- Tip for your tour guide and driver - an entirely personal gesture