Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling sharing a twin room/2nd class 4 berth sleeper cabin. The 'single supplement' applies for single travellers who will be accommodated in a single room/2 class 4 berth train cabin and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
Please note that train schedules are subject to change, which can alter the itinerary. These timetable changes are beyond our control. Check with us at time of booking. Also please note that a high season supplement does apply during the months April to October contact us for further details.
The Molotov Cocktail is only available to travellers undertaking an Eastbound Trans-Siberian journey which starts in Moscow.
|Molotov Cocktail - 4 days
|Molotov Cocktail - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- St Petersburg - city of the Tsars. Home to the spectacular Church on Spilled Blood and the world famous Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace.
- 2 nights standard hotel including breakfast
- St Petersburg - guided city coach tour
- 1 night train St Petersburg - Moscow (4 berth sleeper cabin)
- St Petersburg arrival transfer and transfer to rail station for onward train (not platform)
What's Not Included
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature