Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Beijing Stopover - 3 days
|Beijing Stopover - 3 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Tiananmen Square
- Great Wall of China - UNESCO-listed
- Cloisonne enamel artwork workshop
- Forbidden City
- Summer Palace - UNESCO-listed
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Guided sightseeing - day 2 and day 3 with English speaking guide
- Touring and excursions including as per itinerary
- 2 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- Train station arrival transfer to the hotel
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private Air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- Flights and visas
- Entrance Fees: USD$ 20
- Tip for your tour guide and driver - an entirely personal gesture