Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Cappadocia to the Cove - 11 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - Sultanahmet/old city, Blue Mosque,
Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Palace & Grand Bazaar
- Cappadocia - Uchisar Castle, fairy chimneys and underground city
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Roman ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum
- Troy - Trojan horse & ruins
- The WWI open air museum
- Ankara - Ataturk’s Mausoleum
- Gallipoli Peninsula - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair, trenches, battlefields, boat trip of ANZAC Cove
- Konya - Silk Road, Mevlana Whirling Dervish Museum
- Picturesque Greek village of Sirince
- Helles Region - British landing sites and memorials, S-beach, W-beach, V-Beach & Cemetery
- 10 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer - day 1 and departure transfer to Ataturk airport on day 11
- Boat trip to landing beaches at Gallipoli
- Dardenelle ferry crossing
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 10 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Ankara, Konya,
Cappadocia, Sirince, Pamukkale and Hierapolis,
ruins of Ephesus, Pergamum, Gallipoli, Troy
- Wine tasting in Sirince
- Escorted by an English-speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping Kitty: $35-45 USD
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.
- Entrance Fees: $130-150 USD