Prices & Departure Dates
Prices are shown as per person. The per person price applies when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a cabin. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers and needs to be added to the price per person if you are travelling alone.
Please note that all cabins are fitted with double beds and as such a twin share option is not available.
|Cruise the Med - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marmaris - a lively holiday resort
- Tersane Island and Manastir Bay (aka Cleopatra Bay)
- Oludeniz and the famous Blue Lagoon
- Picturesque bays and islets
- Boat trip along the Dalyan River to Turtle Beach (optional excursion)
- Fethiye - the ancient city of Telmessos
- The Yassica Islands - Bedri Rahmi Bay and Domuz Island at Aga Limani Bay.
- Accommodation aboard gulet for 7 nights with ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Applicable port taxes
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of gulet crew.
What's Not Included
- Drinks. With the exception of tea and coffee offered at breakfast.
- International flights and visa
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of $5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.